Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sites



بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم 




Mashaa Allaah, there are dozens of lovely stories, and two really good sites for reading. 

Please avoid fairy tales in those sites. 

In origami, I know of a quite nice site, in which I learn to make origami when I was a beginner.



I know another lovely site, I have tried an excerpt there!
There is a origami aunty who lives in Qatar, and one day Inshaa Allaah, she will come to my home to teach me to do origami. Here is a site in which you can find her classes of origami.

I love all these sites, and am hoping for more.


السلام عليكم 
Maimoonah

2 comments:

Aayah said...

I still not know to do origami,i just know to do a flower

Aayah said...

I still not know to do origami,i just know to do a flower

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...