Thursday, July 27, 2017

WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم




Sorry I haven't posted anything for a long time. 

Alhamdulilaah my father is better, now he's doing exercises. Ramlah will be 16 months old next week insha allaah. It's a little boring in our house, nothing to do, got only 3 crayons, blue, red and yellow, 2 notebooks, a lot of old fun cards. And pencils, erasers, color yellow, and a sharpener. 

The only thing I can do with all of them is... playing school! And I can play and play until Ramlah desides she doesn't wanna play............ 

And the exciting thing that happened today is that I got a bed to sleep in (there was only 1 big bed for Ummi and Abi and Ramlah to sleep in, I slept on the floor.), YAY!


Maimoonah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...