Friday, April 15, 2016

Welcome to my Radiant Space!


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم

I am Maimoonah.                                                                                                                                     
This blog is my Radinat Space, and I hope you like it.
I am eight years old, and going to be nine, Inshaa Allaah.

I have a little baby sister, who is, right now one week old.
I love crafting, reading, writing, playing, sewing, and reciting the Qu'raan. 
I call my mother Ummi, and my father Abi.
Ummi cooks well, teaches me, sometimes plays with me, and does all what a mother should do. 
Abi works hard to earn our living, and I think he has cut down a bit of work, to look after my sister. 

My sister's name is Ramlah, and we named her that because the name was one of the wives of the Prophet, sallaahu alaihiwasallam, and she was the sister of Mui'awiyah, 
radhiyallaahu anhuma, and daughter of the Sahabah Abu Sufyan.

I also was named Maimoonah because the name belonged to a wife of the Prophet,sallaahu alaihiwasallam, and Maimoonah was the last wife of the Prophet,sallaahu alaihiwasallam. 
My mother has a blog too, click here,

I love pets~the favorite one is a lovely rabbit. Here are some photos of Nature.


Birds are the next best, and I love to see them. I never see them at my bird feeder, but the food disappears continuously!


I hope you like my radiant adventures, with sewing, reading, and others. 

Look forward to different posts from me, and I will share my writings, interests, projects, and more.





السلام عليكم


Maimoonah.







7 comments:

TwilightSkyz said...

Masha Allah.

Umm Maimoonah said...

Jazzakallaah Khayr
Maimoonah

Unknown said...

Asalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Maimoona,
My daughter is very inspired by your blog and looks forward to more - Mash'Allah Allahuma Barik. May Allah put much barakah in it for you. Ameen

There's thing I feel uncomfortable with - the picture of the rabbits that you included above. Please read this regarding images/pictures of animate beings.

Wa Alaikum Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakath.

Unknown said...

oh sorry forgot to paste it! Here it is: http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=10&Topic=11764

Umm Maimoonah said...

Alaikum Assalaam warahmathullaahi wa barakaatuhu
Thank you. Jazzaakillaah Khayr. Aameen.

Regarding the photographs Ummi said there is a difference of opinion among the scholars. Please email her on ummmaimoonah@gmail.com to get the refrence Inshaa Allaah.

Maimoonah

Umm Maimoonah said...

In any case I have removed the photo of the rabbits for now.

Maimoonah

Anonymous said...

WOW! I just love this blog. it so nice to see you starting a blog at such a young age. I hope to see more posts in the future inshallah. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...