Sunday, October 08, 2017

Poems

Assalaamu Alaikum everyone. These are the poems of every participant:

The old building is empty and bare,
Yet smoke comes from the chimney, I thought there lived only a hare,
No, I hear neighs in the dusty stall, from a young mare,
But when I enter, it is just empty and bare,

I come to the old building late at night,
And guess what I saw, an eerie light,
I’m not scared so I walk towards it,
But when I look in, I see nothing but an old pit.

Next day I come again,
And what do I hear, nothing but a clucking hen,
I look in the henhouse, but its now an animal’s den,
When will I solve the mystery, oh when?

Then I remember I am just dreaming,
Old memories come back, and then leaving,
The old building is empty and bare,
Yet smoke comes from the chimney, I thought there only lived an old mother hare.

Zainab E

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...